Wednesday 9 January 2013

'King John's Christmas' by A. A. Milne

Guten tag! Ich heisse Singen Enten. Ich bin im Antwerp im Belgium mit mein freunden Puffin und Kleine grau Rabbit.  Mein noch freunden, kleine kleine hund und kleine kleine ente, sind im Reading im England mit Giraffe. Ich liebe deutsch trincken- Gluhwein ist sehr gut, ja? Ja.  I'm going to stop speaking in German now, but, as you can see, I am now fluent.

Merry Christmas! 

Due to idiocy (my own and John Lewis's) I did not have a computer over the Christmas period, but due to amazingness (my dad's and John Lewis's again) I now have a borrowed computer and can, once more, blog unto the interweb.  Unfortunately, the first entry I planned to write was supposed to come out before Christmas and not after, but I don't wish to wait a whole year to post it, so here it is:

while I was in Germany, I took it upon myself to make a recording of my favourite poem,  seeing as it was relevant to the time of year. (Even if it is, now, almost offensively Chriss-massy.)  As you can see, I am wearing my beautiful Bavarian dress- if you go to Bavaria and you are not wearing one of these dresses, you will look very stupid, especially if you're a man. 

Here is the poem- enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment